Infertility: when to meet a Fertility Doctor?
I recommend that you probably don’t need to see a fertility doctor about infertility issues unless you have been trying regularly to conceive for at least one year. However see your doctor, If you are a Woman and:
• You are aged 35 to 40 and have been trying to conceive for six months or longer
• You are over the age of 40
• You menstruate irregularly or not at all
• Your periods are very painful
• You’ve been diagnosed with endometriosis or pelvic inflam-matory disease
• You’ve had multiple miscarriages