Surrogacy process at WINGS is as below:
- Documentation:Surrogate Mother has to provide all original documents related to their name, age, address, marital status, husband name, bank account, gestational parity, children, etc. Simultaneous background check will be performed for SM.
- Medical:Surrogate Mother undergoes investigations (surrogate screening tests) as advised, to rule-in for our surrogacy program. At WINGS, we also do Hysteroscopy, ECG, X ray chest. Fertility expert will evaluate the hormonal status, pelvic condition, etc. Medical counseling is done explaining the expected and unexpected complications of pregnancy. A mock cycle is usually performed on surrogate to see the endometrial growth post stimulation.
- Legal:The lawyer personally explains the rights over the child, obligations under the contract, repercussions of failing to meet any clause, in language she and her husband best understands. The agreement is signed in two languages, English and Marathi / Hindi, for her understanding.
- Financial:The financial team explains the financial terms, payment schedule, incentive payables, obligations, if any. We ensure the financial arrangement is explained to her satisfaction and signed off in a manner satisfying to both parties. Please note all payments are made by cross cheques and only on Surrogate Mothers name.
- Psychological: The Surrogate mothers undergo psychological evaluation from the psychologist to understand her mental preparation, commitment to program, any past traumas associated.
- Nutrition and Medications
We procure the medications, give them under supervision and also ensure that their daily needs are met with. Our dietician on board, supervises the daily food and advises what is best for SM.
- Stay, clinic, and Transport
Surrogate Mother (and her family) are usually provided with special accommodation and a maid for daily routines during her stay. If required, we admit the surrogates in our two clinics for observation and care, equipped with delivery room. Also in sensitive cases, we shift them to the delivering hospital for closer monitoring. The surrogate during pregnancy is also made to always travel only with private transport. There is also a standby ambulance for emergency cases, 24 hours.
- Continuous monitoring(antenatal care)
Our staff will continuously monitor the surrogates medically and also at the accommodation provided by us close to the hospital where they will be registered. Also please read more about antenatal care.
Above all technique is required in 0 count
0 Count refers to Azoospermia. There are two types of Azoospermia:
- Non Obstructive
- Obstructive Azoospermia: It can be diagnosed by examination & sonography
- 100% retrieval rate
- Best outcome on IVF ICSI
- Higher pregnancy rate
- Non obstructive Azoospermia
- TESA: With the help of scalp vein needle, puncture was made & tissue is aspirated. It is required in non-obstructive azoospermia.
- PESA: With the help of BD syringe & needle, sperm is aspirated from epididymis. It shows excellent & best fertility outcome.
- Micro-TESA: When TESA fails, Micro-TESA is more advance technique & it will create more chances. WINGS is pioneering in establishing Micro-TESA.
- Micro-PESA: When PESA fails, or damage, Micro-PESA is better than the best technique. WINGS is pioneering in that
- SMART IVF: